Categories: Adult games
Updated: 5 March 2021
LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in 178 (and counting) real world cities with real world buildings. The game has extensive character customizations and non-grindy gameplay and includes a range of life situations (550 scenes and counting) where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes allow player control without forcing it, enhanced by well-written erotica.
The game has been under development since the end of 2017, you can easily get hours of gameplay, especially if you try out different character builds in different maps. A new update is released every 2-3 weeks directly to the public with its full sources. It’s also very moddable, just check the Docs folder for information.
Change Log 3.22:
– New ‘Pregnancy Pact’ interaction: a female PC can make a pact with another female friend / relative to become pregnant together, with new scenes then becoming available: double breeding party, paying male prostitutes, going clubbing together to try your luck.
– New ‘Impregnation Bet’ interaction: A male PC can make a bet with another male friend/ relative to take turns on the same girl and see who can impregnate her
– If you impregnate someone who is already taken, their significant other may try to impregnate your wife/ girlfriend to make things even. And vice versa if some other guy impregnates your SO first.(+ API funciton to get any NPC’s baby daddy to make these scenes possible).
– Your friend or family asks you to follow them to a breeding party, saying they want to have a baby, but don’t want to go alone.
– You go to check for pregnancy in the hospital where the doctor says that you aren’t pregnant, but since you want so bad to have a baby, you can seduce the doctor
– Sperm donor for lesbian couple: two scenes with the PC as the donor and the lesbian getting impregnated.
– An ex who can’t get over you suggests one last night together for old time’s sake, secretly with the sole intention of starting a pregnancy.
– the final 25% of update will be about pregnancies caused by “Rap… music”, which obviously will have unique consequences and shouldn’t just be treated like any other pregnancies in terms of finding baby daddy or your current partner blaming you for cheating. Also, if you’re the impregnator in the situation, depending on her personality, the baby mama obviously will treat you differently than if the pregnancy comes from a loving relationship. If the pregnancy is from female on male, she may ask for forgiveness and to help raise the kid.
[Write if you have questions]