Categories: Adult games
Hey folks! Found and fixed the magenta bug / missing shader issue. Turns out the latest Unity update changed the way that shaders get packaged up, and some vital shaders weren’t being included.
– KNOWN BUG: The shader LOD is acting screwy, causing characters to turn magenta (missing shader reference) at some zoom distances. I’m looking into it!
– Fixed a shader bug that was causing the game to crash on most Macs. The game should run a lot more reliably on Mac. Mac users, please let me know how it goes.
– Cum inflation is now somewhat supported. Characters’ bellies will begin to swell when they’ve got too much cum inside them. Right now, cum inflation is always on, regardless of your fetish preferences. Eventually, you will be able to toggle it on or off based on your settings.
– A new interaction has been added: ball fondling.
– A few chemicals have been created, for testing purposes:
– RINGLAXA: A chemical that relaxes the subject’s muscles, making them easier to penetrate.
– NUL-RINGLAXA: A chemical that tenses the subject’s muscles, making them harder to penetrate.
– COMPLIAVOL: A chemical that makes subjects friendly and submissive.
– NUL-COMPLIAVOL: A chemical that makes subject aggressive and dominant.
– GEYSEREX: A chemical that makes subjects produce more ejaculate.
– NUL-GEYSEREX: A chemical that makes subjects produce less ejaculate.
– The fur system has been improved and tweaked a bit.
– The existing species have all had some minor updates to have the appropriate type of fur, or scales/skin if they are not furred.
– Fixed a genital girth polling issue that was causing penetration interactions to start with the penetrator already inside the orifice, among other issues.
– Fixed some exceptions on application quit.
– Minor improvements to character animation, especially during orgasm.
– Improved performance on the texture/pattern editing screne of the character editor.
– A significant amount of this build’s development time was devoted to overhauling the hair system. I ended up hating the new system and scrapping it. Welcome to game development. Hair is temporarily disabled until I find a new system I like.
– Embellishments can now be given gender-specific tags when developing species definition files. For instance, the bull definition now only applies horns to male characters. For the purposes of the random character generator, a character’s masculinity or femininity is determined by the appearance of their upper body. So, for instance, andromorphic females (“d-girls”) will have feminine traits, while gynomorphic males (“c-boys”) will have masculine traits. For custom characters, these traits can always be tweaked and overridden.
– The chemical synthesis UI and the chemical selection UI now display your current inventory of chemicals.
– I have significantly overhauled the game’s boot-up process. It now displays a notification as it installs files for the first time, and if it detects that you have outdated game files, gives you the option to automatically back up your save files and start fresh, or attempt to convert your old files to work with the new version.
– The embellishment system has been overhauled. The old embellishments are still present on the existing species definitions, but will be updated Eventually™ – probably when I start focusing on content in Phase 3.
– Embellishments are now loaded from external files, located in the game’s appData directory. They are loaded from .DAE files, which means that anyone can create an embellishment, import it into the game, and put it on your characters. Right now, custom embellishments are not automatically shared over RackNet, but this will be addressed Soon™.
– Embellishments can now have their own textures, which are multiplied against the color of the character at the point where they’re placed. They also support FX layers for glowy bits, specular/metallic bits, and keyed opacity.
[Write if you have questions]