Categories: Adult games
Date: 22 September, 2017
Info: CLAIRE’S QUEST is a dark fantasy game set in a world reminiscent of the early Renaissance, and made using RPGMaker MV. However, unlike the majority of RPGMaker games out there, the game is totally devoid of combat. Instead, gameplay revolves around dialogue, decision-making, and occasional puzzle-solving, with a heavy emphasis on the story and on replay value.
You, the player, take the role of Claire, a desperate refugee fleeing an invasion of her homeland that has taken everything away from her. Thrust into a world without innocence, where the very worst of humanity and all its societal evils are on full display, Claire seems doomed to meet with a dark fate… Will you fight to prove otherwise, or make her succumb to her basest desires?
With your choices, you’ll decide.
Update! (ver 0.10.1)
* Valos Inner City added.
* Gaelan’s Landing added.
* Chemont Town added.
* Brugginwood maps expanded.
* Library maps added (Valos Outer City).
* Bathhouse added (Valos Inner City).
* Heatherly Manor added (Valos Inner City).
* Armory/Barracks added (Valos Inner City).
* Antediluvian Ruins added (Brugginwood)
* Vane Mansion added (Valos Countryside).
* Horse bestiality scenes in Rathpike stables have been modified to have two stages, one blowjob, and one penetration.
* CG added to the horse blowjob scene.
* CG added to the spanking scene in Valos (Outer City) restaurant.
* Futa deepthroat scene (with new CG!) available in bathhouse.
* Added new pre-game sequence, with new Dystopian Project logo
* New questline: Help the refugees in Valos
* New questline: Find the missing lady of House Heatherly
* Credits room added, now accessible from menu. Shows all staff who contributed + higher-tier patrons.
* Added Menagerie to the Gallery; Slime can be purchased
* Added follow-up consequences to Clingy/Angry Plutocrat questline (first encountered in Pub, Valos Outer City).
* The building for the restaurant in Valos Outer City has been changed (swapped with library)
* New custom borders
* New music track – “Wild Places” – available in all wilderness areas (usually outside the major settlements) where monsters may lurk.
* New music track “Rising Terror” – available in all ‘struggle’ or non-consensual scenes.
* Shuffled around some buildings, decorations, etc; too many minor changes across the game to list them all piecemeal.
* Fixed the lockpick bug in Hookton Stables
* Fixed Thieves Questline bugging up after escaping Fat Jack’s house
* Fixed infinite stat exploit from the maid scene in Rathpike Inn
* Fixed mission not being removed after delivering letter to widow (Mercenary Questline)
[Write if you have questions]